Short Poems Authors Unknown

 I think I saw you in my sleep, 
 darling,
I think I saw you in my dreams.

I am alive in my dreams..




My soul made love to your soul long before our bodies ever met
When I first laid eyes on you,
I recognized you
You held my future
 in your hands.



I don't want anything from you
 that you don't want to give me
 on your own.



The sky changed from orange 
to a hundred shades of pink
to a dark
navy blue
and here I am
still loving you.



You opened me up 
peeled me back like petals that were tightly closed up in a bud
& when I bloomed for you
when I showed you my heart 
bared to you my soul
you told me I was stunning 
I was magic, I was brave..
Then you ran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishing On a Star

Full Moon Ritual For Transforming Negativity into Extra Added Positive Force to Assist Manifestation of Deepest Desires

Sweet Prosperity