Wishing On a Star 1st Star you see Say; "I see specks Specks see me I will see somebody tomorrow that I don't expect to see"! Look fixedly at the brightest star - wink 3 times; wish to dream of the person you will marry go right to bed. Select a Star Say; "Last Star I see tonight - Wish" & Close you Eyes turn away making sure you don't see anymore. Choose the 1st Star that your eye catches sight of (selecting is taboo); Say; " Star Light, Star Bright, 1st Star I See Tonight- I wish I may, I wish I might ,Have This Wish I Wish Tonight"! A wish made on the 1st Star should not ever be told to anyone or it wont come true.
Full Moon Ritual For Transforming Negativity into Extra Added Positive Force to Assist Manifestation of Deepest Desires "I Call Upon ( Goddess/God/Ascended Master of Choice) Assist, Guide & Infuse Me within this time of transmutation. Banish & Transform negativity in all it's forms into positive energy to be used in this ritual on this Full Moon evening Infuse Me, My Words, My Thoughts & Desires with Your Love & Blessings. Guide My Visualization & Words, Mold them with Your Intent & Purity into a Manifestion of Reality Awaiting To Be"! "As I Will It~ So It Be! Blessed Be"!
Sweet Prosperity Mix together a tablespoon of cinnamon for prosperity a teaspoon of allspice to bring money & a half cup of sugar to sweeten your life Mix the ingredients together, then pour into a glass container snap or screw the lid in place. Empower the mixture to bring prosperity into your life with this charm.. "Sugar & Spice & everything nice, make up this spell, with a pinch of magic & a bit of charm, all will turn out well."
Comments
Post a Comment